INFORMATION FOR JOB SEEKERS
In essence, DORADO Personnel – Tucson is a personnel staffing company which finds people for jobs and jobs for people and there is never a fee or charge to job seekers for its services.
The vast majority of the Company’s business pertains to employing individuals to work temporary assignments at apartment communities. DORADO would be the person’s employer and the location of work each day would be at apartment communities throughout the Tucson areas.
Our apartment customers have needs for dependable, skilled, and productive temporary workers for short or long-term assignments in all job categories, i.e. management, maintenance, leasing, painting, landscaping, and general laborers.
DORADO Personnel – Tucson also has customers outside the apartment industry and they typically have needs for personnel with work experience in office, IT, general laborer, and construction laborer positions. Due to DORADO’s reputation, employers in other business lines contact us for staffing assistance.
How We Might be of Help to You…
- Offering you employment with our company, either immdeiately or in the future, for daily or weekly assignments commensurate with your qualifications, availability and the demand for staffing services from our customers.
- Presenting you to our customer as a candidate for immediate hire as pertains to job opportunities then in existence and with respect to ones which become available in the future.
- Providing job search recommendations to you as pertains to employment in the greater Tucson area.
How to Apply/Register With Our Company…
- Contact us by telephone, internet, or US mail to arrange a meeting at our office.
- Send us your resume, certifications relevant to the position/positions you are applying for, and any additional information if you desire.
- Your visit to our office will involve completing certain paperwork and meeting with a Staffing will take between 30 minutes and one hour.
Our Screening Process of Applicants and Registrants Involves…
- E-Verify at time of hire.
- Employment verifications
- Drug testing and background checks.
- Assessment interviews.